I was browsing Anthropologie today and saw so many cute things that I had to share! Some of these I already own, some of them I want to order, and others are just things I thought you might like as well. Enjoy!
1. Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy: A Mindfulness Journal One thing I wish I liked doing more is journaling every night. It has so many benefits and is a wonderful grounding exercise. This journal isn’t just adorable for a nightstand or coffee table, it also has the cutest prompts that make me smile! Examples: list the top five animals that make you happy, holiday foods that make you happy, and “my perfect happiness would include more…”
2. I love Anthropologie’s art selection. This abstract blue and white piece looks like a beautiful starry night to me.
3. This set of 3 black & white hand painted vases for under $60 is a steal! I think they’d look great in a kitchen, bathroom or scattered through a bookshelf for some extra dimension.
4. I love a cute keychain and have been getting everything personalized lately, so these letters are adorable.
5. This breezy summer dress is perfect with flip flops during the day or wedges at night!
6. I am getting this charging cord and the matching headphones ASAP! Rob helped me put this collage together and he said “whoa, cool!” when he saw this, so I will probably find them plugged into his phone as often as mine.
7. Mermaid body oil. Need I say more?
8. This waffle-knit sweater is so chic and cozy looking. One way to really elevate basics is to add some texture, and this is a beautiful way to do it. I love how the crisp white can be dressed up and how the khaki color is such a great neutral.
9. I love this palm tree print. It would be really cute in a small room or on a gallery wall. I like the high contrast of the trees vs the light wash of yellow and pink.
10. Leopard is officially a neutral now, but I’m picky about the particular patterns. This skirt is a winner IMO (and it’s a more unique version of the Realization Par silk skirt that went viral last year).
11. How gorgeous is this lilac lace blouse?? I love how feminine it is and this is one of the most flattering colors EVER.
12. I just got this mirror for my entryway, and it is so beautiful in person. It’s large and heavy but also really elegant and clean looking. You know how some mirrors also make you look really good, haha? This is one of those.
13. Another painting, and this one might be my favorite! I love abstract work and landscapes, and the vibrant colors in this piece make it feel like a little of both.
14. This floral hoodie is so precious and unique. I basically live in loungewear and think this is a really pretty way to wear sweats. It would look just as good with pjs as with jeans, I think.
15. I’ve been interested in Olio E Osso forever, and now they also have a new hand cream. This tube is super chic and the ingredients look great too.
16. I just got this dark blue button-down last week, and it’s already one of my favorite tops. It’s super lightweight but not too sheer and has great proportions. I’m 5’10” and the tunic length is perfect on me. I can wear it long, tucked, tied, etc. Very flattering and versatile.
17. This Sundry sweatshirt with tiny stars on the front and little hearts on the back is so cute-but also not too cutesy, you know? I love a star/heart print and this is perfect with both.
18. Olio E Osso’s balms! You can’t beat them for clean ingredients and sheer, moisturizing formulas.
19. No office, craft kit or “miscellaneous drawer” is complete without some chic scissors. These rose gold ones are so cute and only $16.
20. I love stripes, tassels and bright colors, and these pillows are all three! I think the pink is a really fun and fresh shade and the black/white is obviously a great graphic choice.
21. I honestly thought this was a classic chambray shirtdress until this very moment. It’s actually a denim corduroy dress with fringe detail on the bottom and back. I thought about removing it but A) it would take me forever to re-edit this collage and B) I’m starting to think it’s cute & unique; it gives me some winter western/cowgirl vibes which I actually love!
Do you love Anthropologie as much as I do? I’ve loved shopping there since college and am always impressed with their fun and unique selections!